- INTRODUCTION. String Season/Band Season("us," "we," or "Company") is committed to respecting the privacy rights of its customers, visitors,
Site, and not to any other websites that you may be able to access from the Site, each of which may have data collection, storage, and use practices and
- INFORMATION COLLECTION PRACTICES
TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
- TRAFFIC DATA COLLECTED. We automatically track and collect the following categories of information when you visit our Site:
(collectively "Traffic Data"). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you but is helpful for marketing purposes or for improving your experience on the Site. We also use "cookies" to customize content specific to your interests, to ensure that you do not see the same advertisement repeatedly, and to store your password so you do not have to re-enter it each time you visit the Site.
- IP addresses;
- domain servers;
- types of computers accessing the Site; and
- types of web browsers used to access the Site
- PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED. In order for you to access certain services and to purchase products that we offer via the Site,
we require you to provide us with certain information that personally identifies you ("Personal Information"). Personal Information includes the following
categories of information:
- Contact Data (such as your name, mailing address, and e-mail address);
- Financial Data (such as your account or credit card number); and
- Demographic Data (such as your zip code, age, and income).
If you communicate with us by e-mail, post messages to any of our chat groups, bulletin boards, or forums, or otherwise complete online forms, surveys, or contest entries, any information provided in such communication may be collected as Personal Information.
- USES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
- COMPANY USE OF INFORMATION. We use Contact Data to send you information about our company or our products or services, or promotional material from some of our partners, or to contact you when necessary. We use your Financial Data to verify your qualifications for certain products or services and to bill you for products and services. We use your Demographic Data to customize and tailor your experience on the Site, displaying content that we think you might be interested in and according to your preferences.
- USER CHOICE REGARDING COLLECTION, USE, AND DISTRIBUTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. You may choose not to provide us
with any Personal Information. In such an event, you can still access and use much of the Site; however you will not be able to access and use those
portions of the Site that require your Personal Information. If you do not wish to receive information and promotional material from us or from some of
our partners, you may select the appropriate "opt-out" option each time we ask you for Personal Information.
keep your Personal Information private and will not share it with third parties, unless such disclosure is necessary to: (a) comply with a
court order or other legal process; (b) protect our rights or property; or (c) enforce our Terms of Service. Your Personal Information is stored
on secure servers that are not accessible by third parties. We provide you with the capability to transmit you Personal Information via secured
and encrypted channels if you use a similarly equipped web browser.
- LOST OR STOLEN INFORMATION. You must promptly notify us if your credit card, user name, or password is cancelled, lost, stolen, or used without permission or expires. In such an event, we will remove that credit card number, user name, or password from your account and update our records accordingly.
- PUBLIC INFORMATION. The Site contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. We also make chat rooms, forums, message boards, and news groups available to you. Please understand that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. We have no control over its use and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your Personal Information.
- GOVERNING LAW/CHOICE OF FORUM.
- This Agreement, and any disputes arising out of this Agreement, shall be interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California and the United States, without regard to conflict-of-law principles.
- Any dispute arising out of this Agreement (whether contract, tort, or both) shall be submitted to a state or federal court sitting in Los Angeles, California, which will have exclusive jurisdiction over the dispute and to which jurisdiction the parties irrevocably submit.